Instructions After Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Continue from my previous blog post HERE where in this post I would like to share the instructions to be followed after Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment.
- Redness, swelling and tenderness may be present for 1 week, and up to 10 days for some patients. You might experience shorter downtime during your subsequent Fractional CO2 sessions as your skin gets used to the laser.
- There may be mild scabbing after 3-4 days. These go off after 1 week. Do not use your fingers to pick on the scabs. Your skin may appear tanned or darker tone after 3-4 days. it will be back to normal after 1 week.
- You may apply ice gently or take a mild painkiller such as paracetamol to reduce the disconfort. You may use make-up or concealer to hide the redness if you wish to.
- Do not go for a facial treatment at the beauty salon or swimming for the next 1 week.
- You may cleanse your face twice a day, in the morning and night. Do not use harsh or strong masks or scrubs.
- Apply iS Clinical serum every 3-4 hours to speed up healing and reduce discomfort. You may use these products for 1 week while the skin is still red and recovering. If you do not have these products, you may use your own moisturizer every 3-4 hours.
- You must avoid excessive sunlight at least for the next 2 weeks after treatment. Use sunscreen SPF30 and above at least after waking up in the morning and during lunch time, even if you are indoors the whole day. It is best to use sunscreen every 4 hours during daytime, even if indoors. You may wear a hat, cap or use an umbrella. Avoid swimming and sunbathing for the next 2 weeks at least.
- Kindly contact Premier Clinic immediately if you experience any unusual discomfort, redness, swelling, hyperpigmentation or other problems.
- Follow-up consultant are free of charge. If you have any concerns, you may see our doctors by making an appointment.
but the result.. very impressive...