- Become more observant. Notove everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, idea, words, wisdon, mistakes and experiences.
- Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them beforeit is too late. Ideally, write down or sketchevery single one.
- Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
- Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minute analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
- Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline . First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
** nice tips...