1. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action
2. Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
3. Happiness often sneaks in througha door you didn't know you left open.
4. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
5. It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
6. The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
7. Happiness is the absence of the striving of happiness.
8. The first recipe for happiness is; avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.
** be happy always...